Thursday, May 14, 2009

What the heck is up with my posting schedule?

This week... it has been crazy and overwhelming. My apologies for the crazy post schedule especially if you've become very used to my MWF schedule. Next week I'll get things back on track. 

In the mean time I'll quick throw this up. 

If you comment Anonymously, you deserve to be talked to in a snarky and sarcastic tone.

Yup, that's right. And it's exactly why I don't allow anonymous comments on my blog, because I only like being a little bitch on rare occasions and usually on someone else's blog. (I should say I just delete Anonymous posts, unless they're signed with a name.)

In steps Anon over on my beautiful (and sexy) wife's blog.


Now, why was I a snarky ass? 3 reasons.
  1. The post had nothing to do with Celiac disease.
  2. Anonymous
  3. Ignorance. 
Put those three together and you've just turned me into a snarky butthead. 

I hate ignorance.

I'm super ok with "not knowing", but talking to me like you do know... when you know you don't - I have no tolerance for it. It is a quick way to tell a lot about someone's personality. 

Have fun reading... and while you're at it - maybe you'd like to leave a snarky comment for Anon as well. Not that they'll ever come back to her blog to read it - but still... what a great outlet for snarkiness. 

2 comments:

Melisa Wells said...

I'm a little bit scared of you right now.

But I also despise anonymous comments (unless they are nice ones: then i don't care) and am disgusted by folks who hide behind the anon label.

Thank you, sir!

*backing away slowly*

Ha ha

ShankRabbit said...

Awww. I'm not THAT scary. :)

Although, if you ever get an Anon comment just let me know and I'll be right over to fire up the snarky machine. :)