Thursday, June 4, 2009

Wackey Wedhursday - What?


Happy Wedhursday

Why? Why Wedhursday? Because I started writing this post yesterday and am finishing it today... that's why. So to my online posting persona I am actually transcending the space time continuum and spanning my existence over a time frame which includes both Wednesday and Thursday. 

And you thought you were just reading a weirdo's blog. 



Straight up now tell me do you really wanna love me forever (oh oh oh)



Now that you have that song stuck in your head... Let's continue and talk about something gross. 

Girl

Nope. Not my daughter. Not some random female. But... that. Call it whatever you want... Aunt Flo, Periodicals, Girl... all the same thing. Well, with the onslaught of Niamonster, Isabella hasn't had to deal with it in the first person, and I haven't had to deal with it in the third person in a very long time. 

Isabella got preggo sometime in July of 07. From July of 07 until March of 09 we really hadn't had to deal with it. 

Well... she's back. Can't say I really missed her. 

Though, for all you guys out there... dealing with the hormonal crazies from pregnancy gives a whole new "gentler" light on the girly-crazies. They just don't seem so crazy anymore. 



New Domain!

Being the dork that I am, I have an entire business class network setup in our house. Domain controllers, DNS servers, routers, switches, etc. You'd think I ran a small business out of my home or something.

Well, with the glorious purchase of 2 new dual 2.6ghz Xeon servers I decided it was time to re-setup the domain since I kinda botched the first one. (Single name domains aren't very friendly)

So I stayed up till 2am last night switching things over from my old server to the new ones, and by the time I went to bed I had gotten rid of the B**** domain (starred cause it's my last name... and let's be honest you know I don't write real names here) and started up the tarkus.shankrabbit.com domain. Tarkus meaning "wisdom" in Estonian. 

Why Estonian?

Because I'm weird, that's why.



My daughter has taken a liking to dirt. Isabella already wrote about it so you should head over there and read up somes. 



This weekend can't come soon enough. I'm bushed. 



Finally, I know I haven't mentioned it much - but Busy-Dad-E, I should be finishing up the song this weekend. You know... the song you won... so long ago. 

I haven't forgotten. 

I never do. 

3 comments:

Melisa Wells said...

Whoa. That was random. And I'm sure that Isabella is thrilled that you've announced the return of Aunt Flo. You'd better hire someone to taste your dinner before you do tonight. :)

Jason said...

LOL, I understand. We got a 6 month reprieve between the birth of Number 1 and the return of the monthly, number 2 didn't give mommy quite the break.

Garret said...

I remember... the song for Liz?