My wife is on her way to picking me up. I realize it's early but my head hurts and today is going to be the only nice day this weekend.
It's a quick Fatherhood Friday.
WHAT? You don't know what Fatherhood Friday is?! The get your butt over to Dad-Blogs and check it out.
- Leaving work early to spend time with your family.
- Sneaking into your child's room at night to stand over their crib and watch them sleep.
- Calling out "Dance" and immediately dropping everything to shake your booty.
- Crying when you inadvertently injure your child.
- Cuddling up to your wife when she needs you.
- Staying up late to finish work after everyone else goes to bed.
- Be willing to give up everything for your family.
- Love them more then yourself.
Those are some of the things fatherhood is to me.
What about you?