Welcome New Friends!
What is this Have Friends. Get Music. contest, you ask? Read about it here.
First off... people... this is a contest... and Liz is DOMINATING! Good job so far Liz!
|Name||Comment Entries||Friend Entries||Total|
|Call Me Cate||2||0||2|
|Jim and Garret||2||0||2|
Here are 3 easy steps to give Liz a run for her money (not that I don't want you to win, Liz, but I do love me some competition)
- Make a post on your blog about how awesome it would be to have a song written just about you.
- At the end of the post tell your readers they can make your dream a reality just by coming to my blog and referring you.
- Tell your readers that they too could have a song written about them by repeating steps 1 through 3 and have them reference both you AND themselves. (double points!)
See? Easy. It's like a pyramid scheme... but for a little slice of awesome!
Also, some reminders. (we'll go unordered this time... Mmm. Lists.)
- Drawing is still randomly chosen, however the more entries you have the more likely you'll win.
- Comments are only allowed on the day of the post. I am disabling comments on previous days so no one cheats. Though, Joanie M. snuck past that one the first day (sneaky girl, you).
- References only count once for 2 entries.
I can't believe how tough it is to post everyday of the week. I thought the 3 times a week thing was tough... this is brutal. So painful that I'm half tempted just to copy the Apache server configuration text that I'm working on right now... doesn't that sound like an awesome read?
But alas, I would not do that to you... so instead I shall talk about nothing at all. Just pictures from a recent photoshoot with my Niamonster.
Which one is your favorite?