Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wacky Wednesday 7


You ever hear someone giggle at random intervals for short little bursts while the rest of the world is silent? When it comes to noises that I don't make or am not apart of,  I like consistent tones that I can drown out. 

My wife is randomly giggling at her computer. 

I want to throw my shoe at the back of her head right now.



Niamonster's first birthday is coming up. (Let's not even get started on how insecure and uneasy that makes me feel). So Isabella and I are putting together neat little invitations for everyone. I love helping Isabella do her little crafty stuff, so aside from doing all the computer work, I like to cut and paste and write and do that old lady crafty stuff. 

I was going to help her yesterday and said,
S: "I'll address the envelopes."
I: "No"
S: "Uh. Yes. Where is the address book."
I: "No. You're going to cut."
S: "I don't want to cut. I want to address envelopes."
I: "Sit down. Cut little strips this big. You're not addressing."
S: "Why not?"
I: In whiny 6 year old voice "Because I want to do that."

Ugh. My wife: she's crafty. (and she's just my type).... .... (she's craftay).


Finally, I leave you with Niamonster playing the daddy drums (i.e. my fat gut)




No comments: